Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Monday, February 05, 2007
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO ME!
okay cool, now i am 17, i can finally apply for my debit card. last year i received 13 presents and 7 cards. this year, 3 cards and 0 presents. that's the contrast and difference. spent past birthdays in posh restaurants and extravagant things. this year, everything is humble. many people wished me without even me giving a reminder, i'm happy. some just disappointed me big time and there's even one who didn't realise its my birthday even though i hinted today. till now, this person still doesn't know its my birthday. ugh. i gave some people big presents for their birthday last year, now, they give me nothing. i don't mean i give presents in hope of something in return but, not even a card?

bunch of friends came. had scrumptuous dim sum lunch. so we slacked around at my place before heading to have dinner and watched the movie, Happy Birthday. how suitable, but its a really sad show though, i teared watching it. haha. alacked at parkway mccafe and candled up a slice of terrible tasting oreo cheesecake. don't buy the cakes from there, its seriously terrible. alright, it all ended and we all went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home