Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Thursday, May 25, 2006
sorry for not blogging yesterday, had training and was super tired..yesterday RJC won VJC in hockey finals..later still have MJC and VJC soccer finals..lol..today was a super cool day of web surfing in school..my teacher gave us some websites regarding our future..he gave us this local website which has a list of all the occupations in singapore..for each occupation, it describes the job scope, pay and academic requirements..great website, do ask me for it if you want to view it..after long consideration..i finally realize that my ambition is to be a hotel manager, and one day we at the helm of some big name hotel..its my interest and the pay is really high, between $5000-$15000 per month..i get to meet new people and challenges everyday..and if i were to join, i wanna join a hotel opened by a foreigner..why is this so? the foreigner has to be at his own country to manage his hotel there, therefore, he will need a local representative to be at the helm of the hotel over here at singapore, this gives me a chance to be a big shot if i do well..if i were to join a hotel owned by a local, the owner will definitely pass on the hotel to his son or something one day, so no matter how well i do, i cant be at the top..haha..so to pursue this dream, i have decided to go to SHATEC after my o lvls..its a place where i can get a recognised diploma in hotel management..its far more expensive than JC or poly..but it should be fine la..anyway, my dear friend PMS today and was unreasonable, but i did not want to say much, everyone has bad hair days..haha..he kicked a ball in class, hit my friend and he still scold my friend for blocking his way..in a friendly tone, i told him he was wrong and should apologize instead of scolding..he told me he wasn't wrong to play soccer in class and that victim was blocking his way..watever watever..since when was the classroom a right place for soccer? btw, is my hotel dream gonna come true? or should i just apply DSA with my hockey for VJC? argh, gotta rush to the JC soccer finals!!! -wat a wordy post, sorry!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home