Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Friday, July 14, 2006
so today sch ended at 10am, don't ask why, read yesterday's post. this morning before assembly, my two stupid friends were bored and began to have a little sparring session. i was the timekeeper. they fought really intensively and suddenly both of them stopped. one of them freaking dislocated his last finger, it was damn gross! so he went hospital straight even before school started. horribly terrible.

time for story of the day. went for lunch with two friends after school. we boarded this super crowded bus. few stops later, this man boarded. he started to shout to everyone to squeeze in. we moved and squeezed. next, he stared at me and freaking told me to keep moving in. there was no space so i didn't move. he started to raise his voice to get me to move again. this time i was really mad, ignoring the huge crowd on the bus, i shouted back, "you so smart you move, i let you through you try squeezing in!" that bloody old man loser started to say i'm rude and even threatened me saying that he was a CID and took out his wallet to show me his pass. end up he didn't show me his pass, so i shouted back, "CID, so what?!? don't threaten me ok, i'm just telling you there was no space to move, catch me la!" then he demanded for my IC and i just ignored.

throughout the bus ride he kept quiet after that, everyone in the bus was sort of grateful to me for keeping his mouth shut. he was super irritating, trying to act big in there as though he was some commander. it was super obvious he is not CID, too old to be one. when the bus was less squeezy, he started strolling up and down the bus. i then realised he was kinda lunatic. so i felt kinda guilty for shouting at him, but he was really super irritating. the thing that happen next was super funny, my friends kept laughing. he then took out his mobile phone and try to snap a picture of me. instead of avoiding or scolding him. i simply smiled at the camera! wahahahaha, everyone was laughing like mad. then one old woman on the bus told me to leave him alone, he is lunatic. i didn't really care about him anyway. what an interesting bus ride la! quite fun, got that hero feeling, lol.

school ended early, but i only went for lunch. i didn't go out, i'm such a good boy yea? lol, gotta go back school later for a little ceremony. tonight got camp in school, but i think i'm only going for the BBQ and the mini concert. don't really wanna stay overnight in that spooky school. home is the best!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home