Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
i'm extremely happy! this is gonna be something small to all of you but it means alot to me! just got home from work feeling real happy and a great big sense of achievement! i just achieved something that has happened for the first time in siglap's cafe cartel according to one of my workmate. usually people leave coins of tips behind in the bill folder. today, there were two tables who gave me tips personally! $4 each and they thanked me for my good service! gosh, i'm so happy. it's not about the money, it's about this huge joy and sense of achievement. it felt really great having your hard work paid off with tips and praises. i don't know why, this thing has made me really really happy! i'm so proud of myself! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home