Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
a joker's life;


just finished reading one of my cousin's blog. he's a fellow joker just like me. so this was roughly what he said there. the life of a joker, we joke and make others happy. we pull them up when they are down, but who will pull us up when we are down? only jokers will understand jokers.

i just realised its so true la, but i'm really glad to have pulled up all those who were down, it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

but its only now that i realise the person who pulled me up when i was down is none other than myself. it was not anyone whom i have once helped pull up before. its sad, but that's the way it works. i don't blame them because in this world, there are people who pull others up and there are people who get pulled up. hard luck, i'm surrounded with people who needs to be pulled up and not people who will pull me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home