Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Saturday, February 25, 2006
today i went to the hawker centre at Beach Road..i order fishball noodle soup..i tell uncle i just want fishball, soup and noodles.. dont wan the fried onions or any of those green plant bits they usually put..uncle say okok..when he came..my noodle got the soup i wan drink..got the noodle i wan slurp..got the fishball i wan chew also..but it also came with some green bits of plant, and those deep fried crispy onion shit..u go eat burger rite, the onion is dices de, you can just pick it out and feed a cat or something..my noodle one is something like pepper..how to pick out! and the taste sort of got into the soup already..i then reminded the uncle leh, why got all these i asked...he tell me it makes the soup nicer, ask me try..i thought he forget my order ma, den wan give chance and pick it out and just shut up and eat..but he tell me its nice, should try..means he purposely noe i dowan but put just to let me try one isit? he wan let me try..im fine one leh, charge me free lor...bloody hell..my $3.50 i cant choose my taste one ah? basket..next time u all go Beach Road hawker centre..dun touch fishball noodles hor..eat other stuff..bloody bastard..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home