Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Thursday, January 11, 2007
just got home from my haircut again! haha, i had my last one like 8 days ago? i dont know, my hair just grows and puffs up really quick. alright, it was a terribly bored day at home accompanied by terrible weather as well. therefore, i decided to do something retarded today. it was the testing of my crocs to its fullest potential!

so i poured water on the kitchen tiles and walked with my crocs over it. i tried dragging but i just wouldn't slip. so i tried the same test on the living room's marble flooring. same results again. then i brought it for the ultimate test. the wet drain covers downstairs! nope, it still doesn't slip! so i had to use the mighty cooking oil to attempt defeating it! finally, the crocs gave in to the slippery oil and slipped! haha. the sole does not have very deeply cut grooves, i guess the special thing about it is the kind of rubber used. special.

although it slips on oil, it doesn't slip on water at all! i strongly feel that the government should be nice and give all senior citizens 80% vouchers for crocs! this will really prevent alot of old people from slipping. hmm, maybe i should get both my grandmothers a pair each. haha, its seriously good. singapore only rains water, doesn't rain oil isn't it? so it will be 100% safe! cool stuff. so my conclusion is, crocs are worth buying though certain designs suck big time. heh! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home