Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
WAD THE F**K!!!! (as i have readers of various ages, censorship is necessary) first day of school and my teacher awarded me with a jackpot! he sent me to the school barber!! no warning, first day and the barbers are waiting there with a grin on their face as they are gonna earn lots of money. i tried escaping, i got caught. i paid the $10 and escaped again. yes, i got caught again. there i was, feeling depressed, i sat on that cheapskate plastic chair and sweated profusely. the uncle gave me an evil smile with a shaver on his right and a comb on the left. even before i told him what i wanted to cut, he had already shaved off a lump of hair. what the hell, i keep telling him abit abit, he just said ok ok. end up he got it wrong, i meant cut off abit, instead he cut until left abit!!! wat the hell!!! so after school, i made a run to a nearby hairdresser. the hairdresser(saviour) asked, "yes?". i simply replied, "save my hair please?". she did a lil cutting, trimming and combing. a hair wash. it became shorter but at least nicer..gosh i hate my evil school. my dad came back from china yesterday, he bought me a webcam which costs only $10!! its the price of my horror haircut -_- as expected, the cam did not work, but it looks really cool and can be a decorative thingy for my com..haha..cant expect me to fly to china and kick the shit out of the person rite? well, now adapting to live with my 'beautiful' hair..at least my frends still love me..haha =D

*sorry if the post is a lil bloody coz its a bloody day =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home