Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Friday, November 24, 2006
nice picture eh? taken from last night's class chalet! form teacher and her three daughters were there too! also, my green crumpler on the bottom right hand corner. teehee. it was a crazy chalet la. i went late and had nothing much to eat. then mrs tey came. her daughters were shy at first, then i started to talk to them and played with them. goodness me, first time i acted like a monkey la. but it was great fun. i enjoyed myself too. haha. i purposely let them win me in games and stuff. i even taught them moral values la! i taught one of them to be forgiving and another one to apologize when one has done wrong. the sweetest thing is when they were leaving, they came up to me and said THANK YOU KOR KOR. they were only like around 8 years old la! i almost wanted to cry! everyone say aww as you read this.

then the night crawled in. we went to play in the baby pool with the super fun slide and made lots of noise till we were finally chased out. then all the chatting and stuff begun back in the chalet. in my two years, i didn't know they guys in my class were so super horny! the worst thing is, they are horny in a gay way! goodness me. heh, i'm part of it also actually. so we raped each other throughout the night. ate stuff, listened to songs and admired the night sky.

so i missed my sleep last night till today morning. we were supposed to go theme park, but weather was super bad. so no choice, guys and girls parted ways. we had only one thing in our mind which was to play lan! we went to tampines, it had already moved out. dammit. so we went all the way to katong at our usual place to play. so now, i'm finally home. yesterday's national training drained me and i haven't slept since.

it actually struck me that today could be the last time i see some of my classmates. i also realised, it's really all over. secondary school life is over. all my classmates and friends. we will all head towards different directions and goals. it's sad but that's how things work isn't it? i'll miss everyone. The Class of TKSS 4G 2006 will forever be etched in my memory! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home