Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Monday, January 08, 2007
i just got home from my first day of work! haha, there are positives and negatives. let's start with the positives first. the people i'm working with are funny and nice! there's even this sissy guy as in super sissy kind. long hair, walk like girl and speak like one also. but he is the nicest of them all! haha. the job is fun and i get to meet pretty customers! my next shift, i'll be working with this girl whom my manager say is very pretty! lol. cool stuff eh. then i also get free drinks from the bar. free flow, whatever i want. if i go there to eat with my friends, i'll get a discount too!

alright, time for the negatives. i had always loved eating at cafe cartel. after today, i wouldn't be so sure that's my favourite place to eat anymore. honestly, the dishes are not washed as clean as everyone would expect it to be. the way it is washed is kinda not-so-clean. the chilli and tomato sauce from the dispenser are poured back into the tubs everyday and reused the next day, not very fresh isn't it? the chefs also sing very loudly in the kitchen and who knows how much saliva they have spilled into the food while cooking. lol. next, the clearing of dishes. customers eat like dogs and spill stuff everywhere. then people like me have a hard time clearing everything for them. luckily my job does not include dish washing. morning shift is the worse, needa set up all the tables and chairs. tough job.

so today was all about taking orders, filling up cups, serving food, clearing dishes and cleaning tables. haha, it was fun yet tiring. my next shift is on wednesday night from dinner time till they close! people, come find me! my bus ride home saw the bus going past vjc. then i saw many students and i picture myself as one of them soon. i really hope i get below 20 for my Os and the vjc teacher won't go back on his word. haha, time to go have a nice bath and rest! =D

oh ya, my friend made this video for her boyfriend today. it was some kinda video with a romantic love song as background while she says some stuff. gosh, if a girl were to do something like this for me, telling me how much she appreciates me and finally confessing to me. i guess i'll probably melt into a molten state and love her for life! haha. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home