Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Friday, August 11, 2006
OH MY GOSH! x20

a little background for all of you first. my chinese has been terrible since sec 1. i have never passed before. i'm serious, not a single thing i passed for chinese before. then i soon got streamed into the last class for chinese. i wasn't sad, coz it was expected. i went for my O level paper on june without much expectations...

today, i got the results back. i was speechless and did not know how to express my emotions. I FREAKING GOT AN A1!!! the teachers were so bloody happy for me! even the principal personally came to congratulate me! i was the only one in my chinese class to get an A1. i am one of the 3 who got A1 in my normal class. i beat so many expectedly better people. i was really shocked. i called and sms-ed millions about the news. western food stall uncle gave me free hashbrown. i was picked for interview about my success story after school. i was super happy, really, very happy.

sorry people, i'm not gonna give advice like work hard or study more. coz honestly, i did not put in effort at all. i hate chinese alot, i skip lessons, i don't pass up homework and i sleep in class. i really did not know how it happened. the marker must be drunk or something. i am really terribly shocked, its still quite unbelievable la. i'm very very very happy anyway. sadly, i doubt there's anyone to truly share this joy with me. oh, i was super touched when i saw my chinese teacher's expression. spendid! fabulous! wonderful! =D

oh, teacher just called mum moments ago to congratulate! i've turned from notorious to famous! celebrating with some of the hockers tonight. midnight movie! wahaha. gotta be real fun and joyful. i deserve it! now i'm in a high morale and all ready to tackle the remaining papers! yipee! the miraculous story of a boy who rised to the occasion. la la la la la la =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home