Send As SMS
ivaninho.blogspot.com
hockey is my life. i strive simply for the love of the game...
the journal
Sunday, July 16, 2006
doubt anything special to be blogging about today. tomorrow o level listening. how am i supposed to prepare? dig my ears isit? haha, shall blog about something meaningful then.

i really wanna thank all the friends around me. when i was in primary school, i admit i was a total ah beng. would hang out with some idiots around void decks after school vandalising and making lots of noise. this is the reason why i always shun away when people ask about my primary school. when i went into secondary school, i brought my gangster traits along. everyone else in class was different, they were really decent people. it was because of the new environment that i began to change for the better. although i was still rather violent during lower sec, i have made a marked improvement up till now. i only get violent when i'm provoked really to the max. so far it has been quite peaceful i guess.

so i really wanna thank all my classmates and friends in school since i was sec 1 till now. hockey has also played a big part, without that sport, i wouldn't have met a great bunch of friends. i have learnt alot from them and became a much better person. also some friends have guided and encouraged me. i really prefer my life now compared to the past, it was a mess in the past. and of course i wanna thank the praying mantis for constantly calling me an ah beng, then i'll work harder to prove her wrong. haha, life is so much interesting and better now. if not for all of you, i would most probably be smoking and skipping school everyday now. i'm also lucky to have got into a great school with great people. thanks everyone! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home